Scratch and Sketch your way through the Vikings' amazing explorations and rich mythology!
- Find out who the Vikings were and where they came from.
- Learn about Erik the Red, Leif Erikson, the Vikings' travel, longboats, and more.
- Discover Viking mythology and its heroes and gods, such as Thor, Loki, and Odin, as well as elves, trolls, mermaids, and many others.
- Book contains 20 black-coated scratch-off art board pages: 10 with gold and silver glitter colours beneath, and 10 with multi-coloured swirl colours beneath.
- 20 drawings and informative text about Viking topics.
- 20 extra pages for making your own Viking drawings.
- Wooden stylus for drawing.
- Recommended for young artists ages 6 and up.
- Note: This is NOT a Trace-Along title; it is best enjoyed by kids who are comfortable copying the simple drawings.